What you will be doing:
• Achieve results for a premier IT Services Organization
• Install/troubleshoot Hardware and Software
• Help Desk Support / Respond to Client Tickets
• Support our Clients IT Staff
• Travel when necessary to client sites
This position will allow you to be a Help Desk Support Engineer. We provide support for our clients IT staff and their user’s applications issues. Help Desk support includes both remote and on-site service. You will be trained on troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, peripherals, and applications. You will also learn to install, configure and support client desktops, laptops, devices, and peripherals as well as various infrastructure components that we provide to our customers.
What you need to qualify:
• Experience working on a Help Desk or equivalent certifications (A+/Network+, or MCP)
• Microsoft Server/Office 365/Cisco/HP Infrastructure experience
• Other IT Certifications HP ACE, MCSE, MCTIP, CCNA a plus
• Excellent people skills
• Professional appearance, attire, and demeanor
What’s in it for you?
• A career path, not just a job
• Constant learning of new and cutting edge technologies
• Work for a professional IT Services Firm and Engineers that can enhance your career
• Training for your Microsoft and other Certifications
• Full Time, Competitive salary, Medical/Dental, 401k
• Mileage reimbursement – most clients are located < 1 hr. drive time
Windows OS (Windows XP/7/8/10), Backup Software, Symantec and Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Microsoft Server Applications (Exchange / SQL /SharePoint /IIS), Troubleshooting and ConnectWise Ticketing System.
Send Resume and Salary Requirements to Marc.Siciliano@ctcomp.com