April 30, 2020 @ 1:45PM
Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT
Please join us April 30, 2020 at the Mystic Hilton and Mystic Aquarium (overnight accommodations optional and included) to further understand layers of security you can implement to help better protect your organization’s data, users, end points and network perimeter.
Layers of Security
- Passwords & Active Directory
- Multifactor Authentication
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Phishing & Security Awareness
- Backup & Offsite Replication
- Next Generation AV & AM Solutions
- Layers of Ransomware and Malware Protection
- Automated Network Access Control
- Cloud Controlled Secure Wireless
- Advanced Firewall Management
- Email Encryption, Threat Protection & Archiving
- Powerful Data Security Made Easy
- Threat Intelligence Defense SOC & SIEM as a Service
- Physical Surveillance and Security
|2:00PM||Security Posture, 2020 DNA Health Check by CTComp|
|2:45PM||Email Encryption, Threat Protection and Archiving by ZIX|
|3:30PM||Powerful Data Security Made Easy by Netwrix|
|4:15PM||Threat Intelligence Defense SOC & SIEM as a Service by Perch Security|
|5:00PM||Latest Physical Surveillance Trends and Interests by Hikvision|
|5:30PM||Break and Walk to Aquarium|
|6:00PM||“Meet the Penguins” Reception provided by HP|
|7:00PM||“New England Clam Bake” Dinner provided by HPE|
|9:00PM||Event Closing (Casino Optional)|
Existing Customer Incentive
Attend this event with another business contact referral that CTComp is not currently working with and you will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card. If your referral chooses to do business with CTComp following the event within 2020, each business will receive a $500 services credit towards a future project. And yes, you can stack the deal. Refer more than one business, same benefits apply!
Hilton and CTComp Hotel Registration Policies for this Event
- Limited to two rooms per company attending.
- If rooms are available, two attendees can share one room.
- Hilton Room charge and taxes for 4/30/2020 are covered by Connecticut Computer Service.
- Incidentals and other facility charges are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Credit Card is required upon initial registration and throughout the night of the event.
- If attendee(s) do not attend nor cancel their hotel registration with the Hilton by end of business 4/24/2020, Friday, room charge of approximately $150 will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Room reservations should be made when initially registering for the event to ensure you have a room.
- Room availability could change any day and is provided at a first come, first serve basis.