Layers of Security: Peeling Back the Onion
Join Us October 1st at Fleming’s Steakhouse in West Hartford, CT
October 1, 2019 @ 3:00PM
Fleming’s in West Hartford, CT
What’s keeping you up at night?
- Do I know who is on my network?
- Is my data safe?
- Are my users educated about cybersecurity?
- Should I click this link?
- Are the employee devices secure?
- Are you safe on the internet?
- What changed?
- Have I been hacked?
- How good is my password?
- Am I protected from Ransomware?
- Are my users vulnerable?
These are just some of the questions we’re all asking ourselves.
Creating a plan and a budget, raising awareness, and implementing layers of security are all required to further secure your environment.
Please join us on October 1, 2019 at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse to discuss these challenges and the solutions that can help you be better protected from today’s cyber threats.
Within these sessions we will focus on:
- HP Device and Print Security
- HPE Data Storage, Analytics and Security
- Passwords & Active Directory
- Multifactor Authentication
- Data Loss Prevention & Auditing
- Phishing & Security Awareness
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Next Gen AV/AM Solutions
- Advanced Firewall Management
- DNS Security
- Backup & Offsite Replication
- SIEM & SOC as a Service Solutions
- And more…!