Cisco and CTComp Technology Conference
March 20, 2019 @10AM in Old Saybrook, CT
Join Cisco and CTComp for an inspiring day of learning and networking in a historic, beautiful waterside venue!
Learn how you can leverage cutting-edge Cisco technologies to ensure that your business is both digitally and physically protected from threats. Our agenda includes interactive presentations from top Cisco and CTComp engineers and solution architects, along with plenty of time for peer networking and relaxation. Attendance is free, registration is required.
Secure your place now, as seating is limited!
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- DNS & IP Enforcement (Umbrella)
- Insight and End Point Management (Meraki)
- Network Based Trusted Access (ISE)
- Prevent Breaches and Threat Visibility (Firepower & Meraki)
- Video Surveillance (Meraki)
- Phones (Unified Communication)
- Video Conferencing (Webex)
- Emergency Notification (Singlewire)
- Servers (UCS)
- Switches (Catalyst & Meraki)
- Wireless (Meraki)