Are you interested in getting your CCNA certification? Look no further! CTComp has crafted a great CCNA Bootcamp course to get you prepared for this Cisco exam.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
5-Day Instructor Led Class
CCNA Bootcamp is a CTComp developed course leveraging the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide and Simulator Library from Cisco Press. The aim of this course is to prepare students to take and pass either the unified exam – 200-120 CCNA – or the 2 test path – 100-101 ICND1 and 200-101 ICND2, culminating in the student achieving a CCNA certification.
This course is designed for students who have some previous experience using networking equipment.
CompTIA Network+ is recommended, but not required.
- Networking fundamentals
- Ethernet LANs and switches
- IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Operating Cisco routers
- Configuring OSPF
- ACLs and NAT
- IPv6 fundamentals, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Troubleshooting LAN switching
- IPv4 routing
- OSPF and EIGRP configuration and troubleshooting
- Wide area networks and Frame Relay
- Network management