Connecticut Computer Service (aka CTComp) is committed to protecting your privacy. The following information describes our information gathering and dissemination practices for our web site.
CTComp may use the information we collect from the web site to process orders and provide a more personalized experience as you navigate the site. We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to improve our offerings and the site design.
Your IP Address
We may gather your IP address in an effort to collect basic demographic information such as:
- your browser type
- the region of the globe from which you visit
- the page you used to enter the site
- the number of pages you visited within our site
- any pages that generated errors
- other such non-personal information
Your Contact/E-Mail Information
During our registration process, we may ask that you supply us with the following information:
- your full name – for identification purposes
- your e-mail address – to help generate your unique user ID and provide you with information on other offerings from CTComp
- your zip code – so that we can present you with geographically-specific information (if applicable)
- We do not sell or otherwise provide your information to any 3rd party
Your Payment Information
If you purchase training from us, we may ask for your complete contact information, your payment information, and your billing information. The information that you provide is stored within our accounting database. Only a handful of accounting individuals will be able to access this information, and only for the purposes of billing. Due to security reasons, we do not save this information in a cookie on your browser, so you will need to input this information each time that you purchase training with us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your financial or credit card information. This includes any information you keep in your personal account on this Web Site. We do not make this information available to anyone without your permission. Connecticut Computer Service, Inc. may provide statistical data on its customers to advertisers, partners, vendors and other reputable third parties which is comprised of aggregate or anonymous data only, which does not contain any personally identifiable information.
Other Privacy Issues
Outside Links – We occasionally place links to relevant, outside resources within our web site. While we do frequently validate the information provided within these links, CTComp is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of outside Web sites.
CTComp reserves the right to change this policy at anytime.